User Experience Lead / Lead UX Designer
Media monitoring is currently a time-consuming, and old-fashioned industry based on indexing of keywords. At Mito.ai we believe that we can disrupt market significantly by using AI which opens up new possibilities to connect enterprises with data about their customers, competitors and market they operate in.
By analyzing 3 million news articles, job listings, SoMe posts, and a variety of other external data sources each day, Mito.ai is generating AI driven insights about companies and markets, in real-time to our customers. Our first product is aimed towards sales departments that needs to stay better informed about their customers so they can provide a better targeted and more timely value proposition.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the world’s largest software application market, with revenues expected to reach over $80 billion by 2025, making it also the world’s fastest growing software application market. We offer both a stand-alone solution and plug-ins to the major CRM software systems.Since no one is better than us to detect what is going on with a particular company or an entire market at an, we are experiencing strong demand and growth for our solutions. With multiple national and international customers is Mito.ai on the track of becoming a world-leading actor within using AI to understand the real-world.
Since no one is better than us to detect what is going on with a particular company or an entire market, we experience strong demand and growth for our solutions. We are currently developing our products in close collaboration with several customers, and have now come to a point where we need a well rounded User Experience professional to take us to the next level.
It’s all about using a previously unseen set of data to solve our customer’s biggest pain points. This means that you will:
- Participate in customer meetings to understand customer pain points.
- Use qualitative research to understand how users interact with and use our products.
- Collaborate with our tech team to understand the vast possibilities (and the limitations) of our technology.
- Transform it all into a delightful user experience.
- Have fun. (Seriously, we take great pride in having fun)
- And do a lot of stuff that we haven’t planned for yet.
What we can offer you.
You are dedicating your most valuable resource to us, time. In return, we believe the most important thing we can offer you is to a friendly work environment where you’ll be working in a supportive, collaborative and ambitious team (because who likes to spend their work-life with horrible people?!) and lots of opportunity for personal growth.
We believe you should have ownership to the value you create, and we offer all of our employees lucrative options agreements.
As a team we enjoy socializing outside work and it’s a plus if you don’t mind going for a bite to eat and a drink after work (although not a requirement)
We’re more interested in your skills and design acumen than your actual background, but we believe that you have:
- Educational background from product design or interaction design.
- A couple of years' experience from designing digital products and experiences.
- An interest in working with every aspect of the design process, from design strategies to pixel details.
Want to work with us? Send us an email at email@example.com or call us at +47 480 44 048